PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Friday, November 16, 2012

Busy week

Hi all,
Just a quick note to let you know I'm thinking of you and praying God blesses your day! This week is busy w appointments and out of town visitors (man, but how can I feel anything hut loved?!?!?), Christmas shopping and birthday prep (4 kids born in Nov and Dec!)... I have a post in my head, gotta find time to type but also need to nap.
May you find the sunshine in this day!
Kristin

Isn't my Dad sweet? He brought these bright and beautiful flowers to me and the exact same ones to my Mom so that we can see the flowers in our homes and feel connected. Such a thoughtful heart! I love that guy so much!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Continually praying for you! Those flowers are gorgeous, by the way. What a sweet guy your dad is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very sweet, love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thoughtful AND clever that guy :)
    and your smiling face brightens the flowers' beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: