PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Radiation

Mark up appointment tomorrow morning. Radiation in the afternoon. Another amazing doc fitting me into the roster. So grateful! God is making miracles and holding me close.

Shawn brought the kids up tonight. Man, I just can't get enough of them. Missing them more each day. Missing 'every day normal boring' w my family.

Realization hitting me in fits and spurts as my mind clears a bit and as the post-op grogginess shifts and changes into "this is life with cancer, I'm doing it".

Just keep praying, okay?

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear of your positive progress. Miss you in class. Yesterday was day two of presentations - wish you could have been there.

    Can you feel my positive and encouraging thoughts and wishes coming your way? Hope so.

    Hope you have the best day that you can.
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: