PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I need a chair

Please pray that I get a chemo spot this week. I am still "the top of the list" but I need to get this started now. For my physical health and mental well-being. Please pray that someone gets gifted tickets to something awesome and shuffles their chemo one day over. Better yet, pray someone a miracle!

2 comments:

  1. Praying someone a miracle...you! Praying for a chemo spot stat. Reminding myself it's all part of God's plan. Not easy for a control freak like me!
    I hope you are having a better afternoon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard my favorite song on the radio yesterday and thought it was so encouraging. Sending you the last verse of the song...

    No guilt in life, no fear in death
    This is the power of Christ in me
    From life's first cry to final breath
    Jesus commands my destiny
    No power of hell, no scheme of man
    Can ever pluck me from His hand
    'Till He returns or calls me home
    Here in the power of Christ I'll stand

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: