PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week 1 meds: accomplished!

Finished my week 1 anti-nausea meds! I am assuming this means we have weathered the major tummy upset days... no one tell me otherwise, deal?!? [smile]

Had a good day. Feeling a little more drained of energy today but still more than the last nine weeks so I am grateful and savouring the moment!

From tomorrow on I am enforcing a major germ-free zone. I think I'll be staying in, I don't know how many outsiders I will allow over, if I could send the kids to school in hazmat suits I totally would! Days 8-10 are the lowest count days if we are going to have them (let's keep praying my numbers and kidney function stay strong/ high!!!), but comment and message and email me, I read and re-read each love and prayer you send!!!!

Mwah! Germ-free air-kisses to you!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: