PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Thursday, January 17, 2013

Week1, day 3

Wahoo! One completed set of chemo meds! Slept thru til 7:00 am!!!! Got out of bed with ease, no huge coughing, feeling good! Praise God for a strong start to the day! I have the shakes, the meds maybe or side effect of chemo? One silver lining side effect of a med was to feel "squirrely", which felt like "energetic" yesterday... I'll take energetic cuz yesterday was also 9weeks post-op and I'm tired of feeling tired! [smile]

Grateful heart, glad to be awake to kiss and cuddle my kids this morning before they leave for school. I even cut veggies for their lunches and got all the vitamins and breakfast organized!!! Wow! I feel ... blessed.

Have a great day my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Kristin, that's AWESOME! My mom had boundless energy with her treatments... it was a wonderful side effect and I hope that it more than makes up for feeling tired of feeling tired!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: