PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SUNSHINE!

So today I declare a "GOING OUT" day!  I have been on the couch for six days and that is enough of that!  Still shakey.  Still weak.  But, I shall call it "exercise" and away we go!!!   Thankful for my sisters for pulling together an event on-the-fly!  Last minute is sometimes the best... though anticipation is darn good, too!  I'm easy... entertain me!  LOL  [smile]

As you can see, PhotoBomb-er was sitting having cereal as I type... look at my swollen face, oi.  But, that seems to be a 'normal' the last three chemos.  I'm glad to see a smile, I'm glad to see curls in my hair (I washed it today!!! First time in two weeks that I had the energy to do that!!!! HOORAY!)

...off to adventure we go!

Grab some sun and fun for yourself today, k?
Kristin

5 comments:

  1. You need an after 'freckle face' photo :)
    It was a great day for a BBQ at the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this was our first ever 'March Beach Day'! You have freckles to prove it, and I have raccoon eyes! Nice!
    So glad we could get out and enjoy the sunshine, great 'hawdawgs', some laughs, and chit chat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you girls make me smile.

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure couldn't have picked a better day to go out and play! It was amazing! And I agree with Kori... show your freckle photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. take me next time! so glad u got OUT!!
    Beauty
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: