PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Thursday, April 25, 2013

And here's the crash

Hot flush, freezing cold skin, nauseas, exhausted. Had a fantastic day but didn't sleep when it came on me. I could feel myself slipping but it was dinner time and I wanted to have the time with Shawn and the kids around the table. Been sleeping since dinner, heading to bed soon.

2 comments:

  1. You were too busy having a fantastic day!! Praying a good nights rest and a return of energy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you feel more energetic soon. Seems that Herman was worth the effort, once the issues were ironed out, so to speak.

    Did you get any instructions to drink orange juice along with the spinach? Sometimes it makes the iron in the spinach more bioavailable.

    Another term ended. Where does four months go? I have some chocolate for you.

    You inspire me so, keeping and sharing a record of your fight - the good, bad and ugly.


    Take care - Jacq

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: