PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Tuesday, April 30, 2013

[spo tiem]

Drinking lots to get the chemo out. Gotta pee lots. The walk from couch to bathroom is about twelve steps... feels like 200. Thank you, sweet M, your servant heart to massage mommy's feet and back and dry brushing my skin speaks to my need for loving touch and also helps get the chemo aches out. I am so grateful for all the "spo tiem" (spa time) these four kids give to their mommy. It helps my heart and my body. You children are incredible and I am blessed by you daily. With all my heart, Mommy.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best salon ever!!
    I'm so glad the kiddies are taking such good care if you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! They are great, yes, those kidlets, but it's muchly because you have spent their lives modelling that kind of kindness & attention to detail & "time spent".
    Go Team Erickson :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...what sweet children you have.

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: