PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.



Thank you all for supporting my family. It is a huge blessing to me to know that my parents and sisters and husband and kids and in-laws are being covered in your many many many faithful prayers. I am good-overwhelmed by the love you are pouring over us. I am just stunned-thankful-giddy by the sheer volume of love and prayers. Really, huge-smiling, shaking-my-head, heart-happy-humbled. Thank you, sincerely. Thank you.
Kristin

1 comment:

Connecting through comments: