PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Last Day of Grade 9 & Hospital day

Today is the last day of grade 9 for our eldest. Amazing that the year has passed by already. Wow! He is ready for grade 10 and we look forward to the summer off!

Today is my six month mammogram and ultrasound follow-up. The breast doctor told me she expects no concerns but this is routine. I don't think I feel nervous, mostly it's just another thing I have to do. My body doesn't feel my own anymore.

After that appointment is my port flush appointment in Day Care (where I had my blood transfusion at the hospital). That is always nerve-wracking for me, just because the port has been such a fickle thing and I want it to not cause anymore problems. [weak smile]

Other than missing Kyle coming home on his last day (bummer), today will be a good day, I feel it. And tomorrow I will
pick him up at noon from his final exam and we will celebrate in a mom-and-Kyle way... perfect!

Enjoy your day!!!
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: