PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Monday, June 17, 2013

Next appointment is NEXT month

I won't have t CT results til July... I'm okay with not knowing right now.

I'm finding it strange to be back in my life... But not fully in it... But still a cancer patient... But trying to define something that shifts as if my emotions were sand. Grateful to be alive. Trying to not panic about the sheer volume of tears that keep flowing, cleansing after a long "be strong" journey I think.

Today has been an excellent day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent is wonderful! Love you xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled that you had an excellent day.
    I'm with you in the flowing tears department, letting the cleansing tears flow. I'm so proud of you! You have been so strong for so long and it's just so awesome to see you find your way through normal activities.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great time in Abbotsford last weekend...the best part was seeing your beautiful smile and feeling the warmth of your wonderful big hugs! Much love...Auntie Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: