PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Not Twins

My sisters are twins. 

Generally, I introduce myself as the "not the twin", especially because we three girls are only 19 months apart in age.  Today Kori showed up at my door in the same top as me.  I guess if you spend a lot of time with twins, you become 'the new twin'!  LOL



7 comments:

  1. Too funny! The shirt looks great on both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Great minds, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so left out! Can I be your triplet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll go online and see if I can find you a shirt Keri :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this post...Hugs and love to you both...almost twins <3
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, great minds think alike. And you both look so summery. I will hold this lovely and happy picture in my mind when I look at the grey skies outside and suffer through writing an essay due today.

    Regards,

    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our kids sometimes feel like triplets. Because big sister is 21 months older and is rather short for her age. And the twins are tall for their age. Big sister is still about 2 inches taller than the twins but that is not much.

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: