PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Friday, July 26, 2013

[smile]

Reading back on some blog posts from November, after surgery and leading into radiation.  Reflecting on the ups and downs of even just today... the energy, the emotions, the normal mommy-tolerance stuff.  This is cancer and I'm doing it!

[smile]

I'm sitting here in tears and crying torrents... but happy torrents.  I am just so heart-happy in this moment.  How can a silly Maroon 5 song make me feel so ... in love with the lovingness of God?  Crazy, right?  I love how little seemingly inconsequential things can just stop me in my tracks and bowl me over with how loved I am, how much I love my God, how much I love the people around me, these kids, my husband, my parents and siblings and the whole gaggle of family that I am blessed with.

Bowled. over. with. love. in. my. heart.

[speechless] [grateful] [wow-ed]


CLICK HERE for Maroon 5: Love Somebody [video, a little risque so just turn the speakers up and the screen off!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: