PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Thursday, September 26, 2013

Raw

I am either raw with emotion or fully at peace either or

a full swing of the pendulum

I am continually in awe at how God answers my cries for help so fully and completely

moments ago I was raw overwhelmed 

panicked at the thought of all there needs done around the house to prepare for chemo

I cried out to God, "help me, please meet me in my need" not even knowing what to ask just so raw in my emotion
 
I sit here just moments later in full mellowed contentment
peace

He loves me so much

1 comment:

  1. You are God's plan and we are blessed to know the beautiful person that you are !

    ReplyDelete

Connecting through comments: