PRAYER REQUESTS

PRAYER REQUESTS

- Peace for Shawn and I, for Kyle and Miranda and Braden and Connor, for our parents and siblings and nieces and nephews and inner circle friends watching and hurting as we go through this
- that God would keep soft our children's hearts toward Him through all the emotions of this hard journey
- strength and stamina; physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually
- that the cancer shrinks to gone, gone, gone!
- gentle side effects to this second round of chemo
- family unity, harmony, love, strength, joy, happiness
- anything else you feel God puts on your heart


Thursday, November 7, 2013

Accomplished!

Trial drug in.  Cancers are being stopped dead in their tracks.  Hooray!!!

The pre-med knocked me out hard and I slept hard for about 30 minutes.  As I have had no reaction to the trial med I now don't have to sit for an hour of observation after the bag drips.  Awesome news!  Apparently it's a rigamorole if you react, and there's bloodwork and paperwork, too.  Given how knocked out I was from the pre-med, I could have used a longer nap.  I will sleep well tonight!!!

This evening I'm going to be sorting through my craft room.  The restoration company is coming tomorrow morning to pack and store everything from our basement.  Gasp!  My beloved stuff!  I will be selling off my quilting fabrics and scrapbooking things through two friends.  It hurts my heart but I am not using it right now, the money will go to covering some costs, and really, if it's not being used it will sit in storage and get musty or the sticker will lose their stick and everything may fall out of style.  It is with mixed feelings that I approach this project.  Ah well.  Just one more thing to muddle through. 

No chemo today, while throwing other things off schedule, is a blessing because I can get to the task of that craft room and that means repairs start Saturday!!!!!!  Awesome!!!!  God has really blessed us with an amazing restoration team!

Still foggy headed from that pre-med... I'm such a featherweight when it comes to meds!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Connecting through comments: